Summers Inn Ludington
Comfort Inn(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$110
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$151
The Inn at Ludington(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$105
Nader's Motel & Suites(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$168
Best Western Lakewinds(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$102
US$209
US$196
US$143
US$129
Viking Arms Inn(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$90
US$138
All reviewssuzettehomemade breadwine tastingomeletgarden areareading roommade to order breakfastfresh ingredientsoffice areanext morninggranolabed and breakfastowners and stafflarge bathroommorning ferrybreakfast was amazingstayed longer
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We were in Ludington for a family wedding, and really didn't want to stay in a "motel" This is definitely a hidden gem. The owners were very accommodating and attentive. The room was very tastefully decorated, and the cleanest place I think I have ever stayed. We were able to sit outside in the sun in comfy chairs in a private little area to relax and have lunch. The gardens are beautiful, very quiet. I have stayed in many B&B and even though they are not listed as such thats definitely the feel you get. Breakfast was wonderful, and homemade. Suzette the owner is also very charming. Next time we visit Ludington we will definitely stay at Summers Inn. Thank you for making our stay so relaxing!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank jremer
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stayed here for almost a week and had a suite. We chose this motel because we wanted a quiet, relaxing vacation. That is exactly what we got. We didn't want to hear children running around so this was a perfect choice for us. We love kids, but not all the time. Our room was large, but could have used better lighting for reading. The shower had amazing pressure & was great. Our hosts were super nice and very accommodating with delicious breakfasts each day. We look forward to staying here when we return this summer.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amitima
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is the 3rd time we stayed in this beautiful inn. We enjoy the style and atmosphere in the rooms. Each time we have stayed it is evident the rooms are updated. We enjoy staying in small business establishments, and the couple that owns Summer's Inn are very helpful and knowledgable about area events and activities. Also, the lobby is lovely.

I feel I get my money's worth at this motel. It is my favorite choice for an overnight stay in the Ludington area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank M H
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed in summers inn for one night and had a wonderful time. Not only is this hotel affordable but it has so many perks. It's close to downtown, it's clean, the garden is lovely, the breakfast is delicious and the owners are incredibly helpful. I'm sure the wine tasting would have been delicious but we missed it bc of a long nap. I highly recommend this inn too everyone looking for a romantic get away.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Ktmb1010
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I am a business traveler and spend a lot of time in hotels/motels. I also treasure privacy and peace. I was intrigued by the website and reviews when I was assigned to the Ludington area.
I couldn't have been happier with my choice. I rented one of the two garden suites. It was similar to a small apartment with a bedroom, bathroom, living room with kitchenette. The front sliding glass doors overlook a private patio sitting area and then the beautiful garden and pond. I was not bothered by any noise and didn't see people constantly while enjoying the view and quiet. The suite was clean and well decorated with a large bathroom.
The breakfast room was tasteful and one of the wonderful features is there is not a tv blaring in your face while you are eating. The food was not included in the room price but was excellent. The owners were attentive and helpful at every opportunity.
One of the positives for a business traveler is breakfast starts at 7:30. Some of the bed and breakfast places serve at 9am. Most of us who are working need to be out and about long before that time.
The only thing that wasn't perfect-the mattress wasn't comfortable for me but I still got a decent sleep.
I would come back here in a second and urge business folks to consider this as a very pleasant alternative to the chain motels with the paper thin walls and the unappealing breakfasts.

Room Tip: The garden suites were wonderful
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business