“Disappointed” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of P M Steamers

P M Steamers
Ranked #11 of 65 Restaurants in Ludington
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

We had dinner there last night. Our appetizer was excellent. The salad was excellent. Then the main course: I had the wild mushroom meatloaf and my wife had the shrimp and artichoke risotto. Both were luke warm when they came out. My baked potato wasn't even warm enough to melt the butter. We sent both back and I'm not sure if they just microwaved them but my meat loaf and the shrimp were overcooked. The service was excellent though.

“Disappointed.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

This was my first time and with only spending one evening in Ludington I was hoping for a better experience. I was pleased to get right in, especially since we didn't have reservations (everyone else seemed to have them). The atmosphere is nice. It's fun to be able to see the docks from the windows. Great view. Our waitress was friendly, but didn't seem to remember things we asked for very well. The food was overpriced for the quality. My chicken was good- but came out cold. I'm not one to ever send things back, but I wondered how long my meal had sat before being delivered to our table. Overall, the food was just okay, but for the price I won't return.

Lansing, Michigan
“If you only choose 1 restaurant don't choose this one.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

The views are great of the SS Badger but every other reason to go there is not. The food is not great and the service is less then adequate. With several other options in Ludington save your money and watch the Badger from the park.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Elkhart, Indiana
“Nice place overlooking the boat decks.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

First night we stayed, we eat here. Walked from your hotel and had a nice meal. We sat at a table for 5 and overlooked the boat decks. The waitress was very nice and helpful. You may want to call ahead.

1 Thank Mik A
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Was there a couple weeks ago! The food was excellent! My husband and I had the catch of the week, which was incredible. It was so good we asked to speak with the chef, who was also wonderful and so knowledgeable; my husband asked a lot of questions :) Anyways, I digress, let's just we can't wait to return. A++++

• Visited July 2014