“Worst waste wonder ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Worst, waste, wonder why we stayed to eat. They shuffled us off to the corner even though they had other tables available. However they were reserved apparently for people coming two hours later because they were still empty when we left. Not to sound like that is the crux of my complaint. Wife order a side salad for dinner, they brought it at least 5 minutes after all the other food had been served. Side salad? Yes, that is what she ordered. I also ordered a appetizer for dinner because the menu was that underwhelming. To top it off, well we picked up a pizza to go from another restaurant.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We had dinner there last night. Our appetizer was excellent. The salad was excellent. Then the main course: I had the wild mushroom meatloaf and my wife had the shrimp and artichoke risotto. Both were luke warm when they came out. My baked potato wasn't even warm enough to melt the butter. We sent both back and I'm not sure if they just microwaved them but my meat loaf and the shrimp were overcooked. The service was excellent though.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This was my first time and with only spending one evening in Ludington I was hoping for a better experience. I was pleased to get right in, especially since we didn't have reservations (everyone else seemed to have them). The atmosphere is nice. It's fun to be able to see the docks from the windows. Great view. Our waitress was friendly, but didn't seem to remember things we asked for very well. The food was overpriced for the quality. My chicken was good- but came out cold. I'm not one to ever send things back, but I wondered how long my meal had sat before being delivered to our table. Overall, the food was just okay, but for the price I won't return.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The views are great of the SS Badger but every other reason to go there is not. The food is not great and the service is less then adequate. With several other options in Ludington save your money and watch the Badger from the park.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

First night we stayed, we eat here. Walked from your hotel and had a nice meal. We sat at a table for 5 and overlooked the boat decks. The waitress was very nice and helpful. You may want to call ahead.

1  Thank Mik A