Ludington Pier House Motel
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$99
Nader's Motel & Suites(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$84
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$76
US$63
Best Western Lakewinds(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$81
Viking Arms Inn(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$84
Lighthouse Motel(Ludington)(Great Value!)
US$109
All reviewsgreat locationwest buildingshort walkindoor pool and spadefinitely stay here againss badgerfew blocksmini golfstate parknice staylabor day weekendhot tubwatch the sunsetcar ferryplace to stayice machineparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2010

My husband and I decided to visit Ludington, we heard great reviews of The Pier House but it was a turn for the worse. My children were frightened of the staff members. The pool was nice along with the hot tub but the staff closed it 30 minutes early. My children (13 and 10) Were chilled from swimming in the beautiful lake and had planned to warm up in the hot tub. We asked the staff why the pool was closed, they just snickered. The location is great but I suggest a different facility neerby, wifi didn't work, amenities were not in the room. noisy air conditioner, not enough pillows, no microwaves.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank happytraveler23060
ludingtonpierhouse, Owner at Ludington Pier House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2010

I am sorry that you felt any of our staff was unfriendly. Everyone at Pier House strive to do their very best and are very friendly and courteous towards our many guests. Your comment is hurtful and exaggerated. I believe you were disgruntled because your children were not allowed to swim as the pool was being closed. I was working that evening and spoke with you. It is unfair that you criticize and publish something because I believe, you were just mad.

Reviewed 4 July 2010

Beautiful, large new room in historic building located very close to lake michigan beach. very nice indoor pool and hot tub with a large out side deck. very quiet and meticulously maintained and spotless. enjoyed our stay very much. Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2010

Clean, well-maintained property that is run very efficiently. The night we stayed it was very quiet. Nice indoor pool. It's a short walk to the lakefront park and downtown. I'm not sure if it was intended, but there was no complimentary shampoo or conditioner in the room.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2010

Pier House is a great mom and pops hotel. Stayed here at the beginning of June. The staff is very nice and friendly, and the rooms are very clean! It was close to the beach and downtown, and had a bike rack for us to put our bikes. I would definitely stay at the Pier House again!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2009

The rooms were plain as the day is long and like walking down a very cheap hotel hallway to our room.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple