“great value for money”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Luna Pier
Dallas, Texas
“great value for money”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

nice place in the nature- lake and it was a great value for money, the manager was very friendly- and helpful. the hotels seems to be under renovations and new management: You really get for what you Pay, so it was not bad at all !

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Monroe, Michigan
Reviewed 28 October 2013

we stayed here last week and were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the hotel . the pool is sparkling and bed sheets were new. also the beach is only 5 min walk away and enjoyed the morning jog. definitely worth the price.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dayton, Ohio 45427
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My family was scheduled to check-in on 10-12-13, upon arriving I noticed that there were no cars in the parking lot. As I drove to he Motel entrance, I noticed trash and debris at this point I entered the Motel to notify the front desk that I wanted to cancel my reservation due to the condition of the entrance, however, there was no one at the front counter. I waited a while before I began to call out for someone with "Hello's ????? is anybody here" no one ever came to the desk. I walked towards the pool and looked down both sides of the hallway and noticed several "MICE" dashing back and forth across he hall way. My 12yr old took my 5 year old to use the restroom, I entered to tell them that we were leaving and noticed mice dropping all over the floor. I immediately left the Motel and went on down the Highway hoping to find another Hotel at such short notice, on the way down the highway I phoned the Super 8 Customer Service Line to file a complaint. I took photo's on my phone of the area, but I don't know how to transfer them from the phone to the computer. Today, six days after that encounter, I received a call from the motel manager who spoke broken English about what I saw and she said that she was somewhere in the building and that I should have looked for her !!!!!, and that the Motel had low occupancy (You Don't Say ?) and that usually there was no one at the front desk. I asked about the trash at the entrance and the mice, at that time the woman became indignant. I ended the call and again call the Customer Care Line, I did speak with a woman who said that the Owner was contacted and has a deadline to bring the location up to my standards. My response was that, the objective should have been to bring the location up to the Overall Company's standards as the little motel is a reflection on the Company.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Fairfield Inn & Suites Toledo North
Hampton Inn Monroe
Hampton Inn Monroe
#1 of 9 in Monroe

Been to Super Motel? Share your experiences!