“Rustic Goodness”

Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Luther
Foodie in Michigan
“Rustic Goodness”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

On a recent kayaking trip to northern Michigan we stumbled upon a gem in the rough.
Twin Creeks offers very good food of substance at a great value.
Talk about a diverse menu. They have sandwiches, steaks, wings, fish fry Fridays and some of the better prime rib (cooked exactly as I ordered it) I've had.
Couple that with bountiful drinks, homemade deserts and genuinely friendly service.
Can't be beat for the money.

P.S. Did I mention they also do pizza?

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank epicurian46

Luther
“Getting spoiled at Twin Creek Inn in Luther Michigan.”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been going to Twin Creek Inn in Luther for some time. The owners who have it now are committed to great food and service. I have tried most of the items on their menu and to pick out one meal to say it is the best is extremely hard. Since my husband is on a special diet, I have found that this is one restaurant that will accommodate us with another choice that he can eat. One thing I particularly like is their Walleye dinner. It is cooked to perfection and served hot. I also like their liver and onions which is something you don't often get in a restaurant anymore.

One thing I particularly like is their five-dollar lunch menu which has about thirteen items on it.
We often go there often when we are on the road or I just don't want to cook!

• Visited February 2014