Here's my review, based on our 9B criteria
* Bedroom – good size, TV, tea and coffee provided.
* Bed – fine.
* Bathroom – not all rooms have a bath but ours did, and was good size.
* Breakfast – disappointing. Cereals fine but the fruit bowl just had several apples and pears, most/all were bruised. Not sure how anyone could put that out for guests. The cooked breakfast was greasy and "premium" sausages definitely were not.
* Bar – fair selection of wines and very good support of ales, as you would expect from Marstons.
* Bods – the responsiveness of the guys here made a big difference; we booked a cot and although it had not been done, they fixed it immediately, plus a couple of other things helped us out.
* Budget – the price by booking direct was great.
* Back (i.e. would we return?) – the rooms were fine but the food really needs to improve. We also had dinner, which was ok, but the naan bread tasted as if it had been cooked in the microwave - pretty basic!!
* Beyond the hotel...this hotel is literally on the main road. It is not somewhere to stay if you want to walk around, but fine if you're just using it as a base and happy to eat in the same place. It also seems that Service Charge might not all go to the staff - come on Marstons, be fair.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Crown by Marston's Inns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Hotel Droitwich