“Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mustang Lounge
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: Bar, American, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to the Mustang Lounge! Mackinac's original year 'round restaurant. We are located on Astor Street in the heart of downtown Mackinac. Come see us for a burger and beer, pizza with the family or enjoy our nightly entertainment. Family appropriate with great food and prices. "Hang at The Stang"
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Food was great! The serving was fantastic! Kristin was our waitress, she did a great job! We will definitely come back soon!

Detroit, MI
“Family wedding weekend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Fun! Visited for drinks. Wait staff was great, especially Kate. Family had dinner, it was very good. Unfortunately, they don't know what's in a mini/little beer. Lol! Had a great time!

mattawan
“Great food, Great service and a fair price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I went to the Mustang Lounge twice while on the island. The food is great, the service is great and a fair price for our meal. I never leave feeling "ripped off" like I do from some of the establishments on the island. Thank you for keeping it affordable, we sincerely appreciate it. We will be a repeat customers for years to come.

• Visited May 2014
Traverse City, Michigan
“Where the locals hang”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

The Mustang is a lounge known as a regular stop for the Islanders. Upon our first visit since following their Facebook page all winter, Teri and I ordered their Fish and Chips dinner. At 6'4" & 300 I wasn't able to finish the portion. And surprisingly, they had Cheboygan Brewery Lighthouse Amber on tap. Their patrons are blue collar and white with a comradery like a family reunion. We'll definitely return.

• Visited May 2014
Dwight, Illinois
“Where the Locals Eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Of course, there is not a lot of choices offseason on the Mack! This was my first time in the Mustang Lounge and I found the food to be acceptable and the service to be very good. Not a lot of choices of non-fried food, I always crave fresh salads and grilled seafood, but of course it is difficult to get this off season on the Island. But I enjoyed the atmosphere and the laid back style of this Lounge and the food was still good and I would come back! Thanks!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
TonyMack12, Owner at Mustang Lounge, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to the Mustang. We pride ourselves in giving good service. Winter and early spring our menu is fairly limited because of the season. Our Summer menu comes out soon and truth be told it is still very heavy with burgers and fried appetizers. That's really our style. I would suggest trying the Huron Street Pub & Grill the next time you're on the island. It is the other restaurant I am affiliated with and we have lots of salads, fish and seafood for you. Open May-October. Thanks for the review!