“Kids eat cheap.”

Murray Hotel Lunch & Dinner Buffet
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Kids eat cheap.”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Family of 4 ate for under 30 bucks. Bad side is its not that great. Kids liked it, parents not so much. Salad bar is ok and pizza is average at best. Our plates stacked up and never were removed, its like we were building a fort with plates. Best thing is on an island that can suck the money out of your pocket this was a cheap meal but don't expect much.

• Visited August 2013

Newberry, MI
“Great pizza - Quick easy lunch”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Small salad bar and adequate pizza selection. Pizza itself was very good! Great crust and very cheesy. The bus boy was quick and on top of the dishes :) Overall, a wonderful lunch option!

• Visited August 2013
Marion, Ohio
“Good Pizza Buffet and Salad Bar”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I liked the salad bar selections and they always had a variety of hot, fresh pizzas. There is also an ice cream machine. As pizza buffets go I think this was above average.

• Visited July 2013
Clinton, Utah
“A decent all-you-can-eat pizza buffet”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

With our mix of children and young adults clamoring for pizza, this seemed the obvious choice for lunch. When we arrived, there were only two tables full and we were concerned. But just after we arrived (1 pm) the place filled up quickly. There was a good selection of pizza and salad fixings and I thought the food was pretty good. The pizza was cut into big slices, so one was enough for me. I thought the price of $8.95 was a little steep for a lunch of one slice and a side salad.
I thought they did a good job of keeping the pizza bar stocked during the rush and the dessert pizza and ice-cream were a hit with the kids.

• Visited July 2013
Franklin, Wisconsin
“Not a fan of buffet's”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I was with my granddaughter and she wanted pizza. A lot of money for what she ate. I only ate a salad which was pretty good. A good variety of salad toppings and sides were available.

The wait staff was friendly and efficient.

Visited July 2013