Metivier Inn
Island House Hotel(Mackinac Island)
US$187
  • Pool
Lake View Hotel(Mackinac Island)
US$395
US$365
Mission Point(Mackinac Island)
US$200
US$319
The Inn at Stonecliffe(Mackinac Island)
US$267
US$249
  • Breakfast included
Harbour View Inn(Mackinac Island)
US$226
US$221
Murray Hotel(Mackinac Island)
US$266
US$243
  • Restaurant
Lilac Tree Suites & Spa(Mackinac Island)
US$299
  • Spa
Grand Hotel(Mackinac Island)
US$849
Official Hotel
  • Pool
All reviewsoatmealmarket streetcookiesfront porchthe main streetstay there againbed and breakfastfresh fruitfudgeice waterquiet at nighthustle and bustlegrand hotellocation is fantasticrooms are comfortableenjoyed our stayshort walk
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My family and I stayed her last week. From the day I called to make the reservations to the day we checked out, Blanca took excellent care of everything. The rooms were well appointed, big enough to be comfortable, and the best looking landscaping and flowers on the island. The continental breakfast is great and much more than we expected. I would recommend this B&B to anyone traveling to the island. All around excellent experience, room impeccably cleaned. It is located on Market Street so not too close to all the action but still close enough to walk to eating options. Stop looking, book here!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara M
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My wife took me here for my surprise 50th birthday weekend. We have never stayed in a B&B on the island and am very much looking forward to the next trip up so we can stay again. The room was very comfortable and quiet, the shower was very high quality with a deluxe Kohler shower head. The breakfast was delicious with everything hot at all times. We will be recommending this to all our friends in the future.

2  Thank Dreamacres5700
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Went to Mackinac Island for my husbands 50th Birthday and stayed at The Metivier Inn. It was AWESOME!!! We will definitely stay there again. It was so convenient to all activities on the island and the gardens were absolutely spectacular! We will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

It was lovely staying one block off the main street, and in this clean b&b. Room and bed was comfy, although the pillows were more like yoga bolsters (huge), so I couldn't sleep too well with them. Nice building. Bright large porch for a simple serve-yourself breakfast. Our room was simple (cost about $280/night). Not memorable, but absolutely fine. We wanted to be on the island, and the hosts kindly booked us for a night. All good.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Having just spent our third week at the Metivier, I feel compelled to share what a joy this historic B&B is when you're looking to stay on Mackinac Island. I never wanted to stay in a B&B and always resisted my wife's suggestions to try one. Well, I was wrong. This is now where we need to spend time every summer. Located one block from the insanity of Main Street, savor the "clip clop" of horses and horse drawn carriages as they drive by. Enjoy the sweeping front porch, the VIctorian rooms, and the wine socials. The hosts are fun and make every person feel special. This is a place that you do not want to miss.

Room Tip: Go to their website and just see examples of each type of rooms with their pricing.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family