“Lovely spot across from Mission Point” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Detroit, Michigan
“Lovely spot across from Mission Point”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

While we didn't enjoy the hotel, we had an excellent meal at this spot located across the street and next to the mini-golf course. The menu has more of a tapas feel and while the portions are on the smaller, this did not mean they lacked flavor. In fact, I thought everything was extremely flavorful and at a good price point for the island. I highly suggest the beet appetizer with goat cheese. The whitefish was also very fresh and everyone at our table that ordered burgers enjoyed them as well. We also had an excellent waitress from Ireland who had an entertaining perspective regarding all of the students who come from all over to work on the island during the summer.

Visited July 2012

“De-lish!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012 via mobile

The food was incredible! We randomly picked this place for lunch and were excited to find it served tapas. We ordered the beet salad, steak, garlic fries, and the Californian panini. All the food was amazing and we had an awesome server. In addition to the food and service, we loved that we could bring our dog on their patio and they catered to our 15 month old as well. We will definitely go back!

Columbus, Ohio
“Delicious Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

My family and I really enjoyed our lunch here. My son and I both had the scallops. They tasted delicious and were beautifully prepared. The food is tapas style so you don't get a lot of food, but it was the perfect portion for lunch. The staff was very friendly and we received quick and efficient service. This restaurant only has outdoor seating. One thing to watch out for are the seagulls. We watched a seagull land on the railing and then go to someone's table and take the food off of their plate while they were sitting there. The seagulls didn't bother our table, but we were not sitting directly next to the railing so it would've been more of a challenge for them to take our food. Overall, this was a good dining experience and I would recommend this restaurant for a light lunch.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Travelingtree
Chandler, Arizona, United States
“Bistro on the Greens”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

We've been coming to the island for 8 years now and always eat at our favorite place...Bistro on the Greens. It may be a little over priced...it's a resort. The food is good though and you can't beat the view. We went again tonight and our expectations were exceded by the niceset, happiest and most energetic server we have ever had...Kayla Gregory from Montego Bay, Jamaica. She makes your dining experience fun and you can't help but leave there happy. She has the most possitive attitude of any server we've had. I'm writing this review in the hopes that Kayla is asked to come back next year, and the year after that, and the year after that etc. Bistro is lucky to have her as a server and so were we!!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
michigan
“Great Food;Great View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012

We had dinner at the Bistro with my wife, son, and dauhgter-in-law. The menu is tapas style. The portions are smaller but very well done. My daughter-in-law and I had the Sea Scallops. My wife had fish and my son had steak. All were prepared extremely well and very tasty. We had some great appetizers (portabellas and something else). They were awesome. Great place for dinner but keep in mind it is not an all-you-can-eat- buffet. It is food done with a flair.

• Visited June 2012