“Lovely Whitefish, beautiful view, dog friendly”

Bistro on the Green
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Lovely Whitefish, beautiful view, dog friendly”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My dog and I sat on the patio and had lunch while my family played putt putt. The whitefish was served on a bed of perfectly roasted, lightly caramelized asparagus with salsa on top. It was wonderful! There was a dog bowl with water provided for my dog. A definite recommend from us! Be sure to bring a jacket in case the wind picks up.

1 Thank RamponaO

Cleveland, Ohio
“Horrible service, but good food”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

here last year and liked the food. This year it was at least 10 minutes before someone came over to take our drink order. Someone asked if we had been waited on and we said "not yet". they left and the manager came over and started to take our drink order, then she pulled a waitress over and she completed taking our order. It took a quite a while for the drinks to arrive. The family behind us and another family on the other side of us both left after only getting drinks. we decided to stick it out and the food finally came all at once. I thought the appetizer and salad would have come first. But everything came out together. The food was quite good. The portions are small but it is billed as a tapas place. It was a sufficient amount of food. Seemed pricey as our bill was over $100 for the 5 of us, when 2 got kids meals

Visited June 2014
“Good then bad”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch at 12:30 before the beer and wine tasting event started at 1pm. Our service started good. The waiter said we could buy our beer and wine tasting tickets from him. We ordered lunch. It was nice. My husband is not convinced he actually had lamb. Said it tasted like beef. Our waiter was not attentive. The place wasn't terribly busy for the amount of staff available but it was disorganized. The cook kept shouting at the servers and the runners through the window. He sounded very rude and angry. Finally I waved down our MIA waiter at 1:20 and asked about our drink tickets. He went to get them and came back saying he was misinformed and we purchased them from the vendors up at the tasting. We had decided to order some truffle oil fries. They came out almost 30 minutes later. They were awful. I was very disappointed. Over 40 minutes went by and our waiter never checked on us. I had to track him down for our bill. I was glad people were walking around with water. I felt like a huge inconvenience. As a side note... The vendors from the breweries were jerky. Overall it was not a great experience. On a positive note the weather and the company were perfect. Too many other places to eat to give this one a second chance.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“beef and bleu”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great salad - stopped here a couple of times for a glass of wine and lunch by the water. Also loved the trout.

Visited September 2013
Independence, Missouri
“Putt Putt Golf On Grass and 19th Hole At The Bar”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Putt putt course at Mission Point Resort was great fun and most challenging. Mini golf but on grass! Try it. But since it’s grass, hit the ball harder than you would on fake turf. The 19th hole is at Bistro on the Green. Drink up! The outdoor seating under yellow umbrellas and a beautiful view is great.

• Visited September 2013