“Good good”
Review of JoAnn's Fudge

JoAnn's Fudge
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Mackinac Island
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a traditional, family run fudge shop with locations on Mackinac Island and Mackinaw City. We make our fudge in store everyday, so please feel free to stop by for a sample!
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I usually buy my fudge at another place. I tried Joann's for the first time & I will be getting it there from now on. Their fudge melts in your mouth. Not to sweet or bitter its just right. I'm hooked!

There are newer reviews for JoAnn's Fudge

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We've been to the Island a bunch of times (10 - 15 including our wedding almost 20 years ago). We've tried the fudge at all of them and while you wouldn't be disappointed anywhere, JoAnn's is the best. Their chocolate cherry is by far the best!
We were in Denver recently & visited a long standing candy factory. We were in the shop at the counter and the girl asked if we'd like to try their fudge. We said sure but let her know that our standards were high because there was a place in Michigan famous for its fudge. We tried it and told her it was good but it wasn't even close! The moral to this story is: if you've had fudge anywhere else, it's not Mackinac fudge. Visit the Island and get some real fudge!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Grand Hotel opened in 1887 and just 2 years later candy makers started turning out sweets on Mackinac Island. I tasted them all and agree with the advertising that Joann's is the best. So many of us take it home that at the Pellston Airport the TSA agent asked if I was carrying on any liquids, gels, perishable or fudge!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

At a wedding reception the pary favors were a sampling size of Joann's Fudge. Tasted, and the following day bought the fudge in their store. Very smooth and creamy fudge, my favorite is the peanut butter and the chocolate peanut butter. But, there are many flavors to choose from.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

JoAnn's has the best fudge on the island. The ice cream, salt water taffy and popcorn is so great! The girls that work there are so pleasant and quick to figure out any discounts you might receive! Stay at Main Street Inn and Suites and you get free fudge! Yum!