“Fantastic Place to Stay!”
Review of Hart's

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mackinac Island
Hart's
Ranked #11 of 14 Mackinac Island B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I spent one night in October at Hart's. The caretakers were wonderful! They even gave us nice glasses to use for our wine when they saw we were going to use plastic cups out at the patio table. The room was clean and bright. It was a wonderful experience and the cheapest location we could find. It was also the closest location to the Grand Hotel which was nice since we had friends staying there. I would definatly stay at Hart's again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tina H

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We have stayed at Hart's 6 times over the past 10 years and have loved it each time. Simple, clean, and affordable. Great location near Shepler and Star Line ferries, off Main Street, so it's less busy and quieter. We love just sitting on the bench out front and watching people and horses go by. Our room this time was #9, a new one. It was small, but comfortable and adequate for just the two of us, as we are out and about most of the time. It is adjacent to the check-in and breakfast area, so if you like to sleep later, be sure to get a different room. The current managers are the nicest couple. We will stay here again and again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LeelaLab
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed at Hart's August 2013 for a family weekend get-away. The managers were very nice and helpful to us as we arrived early on the ferry (which was just down the road!!). We were able to stow our bags at Hart's while they were getting the rooms ready and then spent the day biking around the island and had a great time. When we stopped back to Harts, we checked into our 2 rooms which were in our own little building. My wife and I had our own room and right next to us our 4 kids stayed and no other rooms were in our building. Great family set up! The rooms were clean and neat and the kids had a very large bathroom in their room.
The breakfast was very nice and enjoyed coffee on the lawn with other guests. Overall a very great stay and would do it all over again!

Room Tip: Rooms 1 & 2 for a family - one for parents and another for the kids in their own building!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Spent two nights in room 2. It was a very pleasant. The manager was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was simple, but quite adequate. When the sun is out eating it outdoors is great. The location can be a little loud at night as tipsy folks walk past on their way back to the Grand Hotel. I'd certainly stay again!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 15 August 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. Our room was very comfortable, clean, affordable, and convenient to downtown. The grounds were very well maintained. All of our needs were met. My only concern for future guests was the size of the shower. I am not a large woman, 5'5" and 125 lbs. and I thought that the shower was tight. My elbows hit the sides of the surround while showering. I think it would be difficult for heavier guests. Other than that, I would highly recommend staying here; and would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JEAN E
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Nice place, nice people, but don't plan to sleep two in the pullout couches in rooms 6 and 8. They say they are full double beds, but they are obviously single. Two of our grandkids had to sleep on the floor.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We were in Room #8 which was great. Nice decor and had a good feeling to it. TV was good, everything was clean and neat. The only thing was there were no cups in the bathroom for me take my pills with, other than that we enjoyed ourselves. It is one block up from main street so if you take the Star ferry you just walk right up from there. We took our own bags it was so close. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Room #8 is an end room and very quiet. A friend told us about this room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple