“nice small place”

Lucky Bean Coffeehouse
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Very calming intimate coffee shop. The service is good especially with only one Batista. The pricesaaren't bad either. Excellent beverages.

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Lucky Bean is the place to be. Located on market street across the street from the police station is where I spend my mornings on my day off. They have excellent coffee from Love Potion #9 to their frappes. oh and they always keep the vibe mellow with a fine music selection. Spend your money here instead of Starbucks. Well worth it.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Small cafe so the service was a little on the slow side (most of the time just one barista was there), but every single cup of coffee I had there was amazing. I found the place by asking one of the visitor info booth attendants if there was any coffee on the island that wasn't Starbucks, and he told me how to find Lucky Bean. The girl in there was so cute and so sweet, just a dear. The first day I tried the miel (amazing cinnamon + honey in a latte), the next day I had the chai with vanilla (delicious), and the third day I tried one of their island originals called the BedHead (brown sugar + honey + espresso). That was probably my favorite! Wondering how to replicate it now! Definitely go here to avoid the crowds and commercialism of Starbucks. Nice, local feel.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I stopped in when taking a stroll down Market Street. I enjoyed a large cup of dark roast -- very good! It amazed me the quantity of people I saw going in and out of Starbucks on Main Street.........stay away from the chains and go for the independently-owned places, people! You get stellar quality and excellent service.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

good tea and coffee but slow service it's a take away really but better than the tacky places near the ferry