“Good Coffee, lacked food”

Lucky Bean Coffeehouse
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Gladstone, Michigan
“Good Coffee, lacked food”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

If you are coming for coffee, lattes, etc..you should be pleased. The barista was friendly and efficient. The Vanilla Latte my husband had was very good. My mother and I both had coffee. I did have to ask for cream as they only had flavored creams out. But he was quite kind at getting it. My kids shared a hot chocolate and he divided it into 2 cups for them and added whipped cream which they loved! I would recommend this over Starbucks any day!

Visited October 2013

mattawan
“nice small place”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Very calming intimate coffee shop. The service is good especially with only one Batista. The pricesaaren't bad either. Excellent beverages.

• Visited October 2013
“Excellent Service. Excellent People. Excellent Coffee.”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Lucky Bean is the place to be. Located on market street across the street from the police station is where I spend my mornings on my day off. They have excellent coffee from Love Potion #9 to their frappes. oh and they always keep the vibe mellow with a fine music selection. Spend your money here instead of Starbucks. Well worth it.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Wanted to take this place back with us!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Small cafe so the service was a little on the slow side (most of the time just one barista was there), but every single cup of coffee I had there was amazing. I found the place by asking one of the visitor info booth attendants if there was any coffee on the island that wasn't Starbucks, and he told me how to find Lucky Bean. The girl in there was so cute and so sweet, just a dear. The first day I tried the miel (amazing cinnamon + honey in a latte), the next day I had the chai with vanilla (delicious), and the third day I tried one of their island originals called the BedHead (brown sugar + honey + espresso). That was probably my favorite! Wondering how to replicate it now! Definitely go here to avoid the crowds and commercialism of Starbucks. Nice, local feel.

• Visited October 2013
Springboro, Ohio
“Delicious coffee off the beaten path on The Island”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I stopped in when taking a stroll down Market Street. I enjoyed a large cup of dark roast -- very good! It amazed me the quantity of people I saw going in and out of Starbucks on Main Street.........stay away from the chains and go for the independently-owned places, people! You get stellar quality and excellent service.

• Visited September 2013