“Meh”

Lucky Bean Coffeehouse
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We heard a lot about this place so we went. It was "okay" coffee, but not amazing. I enjoyed the latte from Joann's fudge shop much better. The atmosphere in Joann's was also a lot nicer as well. I had a mint mocha latte and my husband had a mocha latte. Like I said, it was good, but not anything to go back for. The employees were very nice and there was definitely nothing to complain about as far as they were concerned.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

What a treat this little coffee shop is. Not far from the busy main street, it's a lovely respite from all the fudge shoppes, bike rental places, etc. It offers delicious drinks, friendly baristas and an alternative to chain store coffee.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

If you are coming for coffee, lattes, etc..you should be pleased. The barista was friendly and efficient. The Vanilla Latte my husband had was very good. My mother and I both had coffee. I did have to ask for cream as they only had flavored creams out. But he was quite kind at getting it. My kids shared a hot chocolate and he divided it into 2 cups for them and added whipped cream which they loved! I would recommend this over Starbucks any day!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Very calming intimate coffee shop. The service is good especially with only one Batista. The pricesaaren't bad either. Excellent beverages.

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

Lucky Bean is the place to be. Located on market street across the street from the police station is where I spend my mornings on my day off. They have excellent coffee from Love Potion #9 to their frappes. oh and they always keep the vibe mellow with a fine music selection. Spend your money here instead of Starbucks. Well worth it.