“Like Velvet....”
Review of Velvet - CLOSED

Velvet
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Never thought i could find fudge that was smoother than Ryba's until I tried Velvet. Great prices....5 slices for $19.95 and smooth as velvet! The butterfinger choice tasted like the candy bar and my favorite, plain chocolate would make me go there again on my next visit.

1  Thank disneyfanMichigan

Reviewed 21 July 2012

I got chocolate ice cream here. It was flavorless and not at all creamy

Reviewed 16 July 2012

It was delicious! I see one opened up in Mackinaw City, too.

Reviewed 1 July 2012 via mobile

We stopped in to by some fudge and ended up vying lots of sweets! Everything was very good at a reasonable price

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Everything's purple, even the outfit on the college girl serving us. Five flavors of fudge for $20! Can't beat that, and it is absolutely delicious.

3  Thank KMcKay1942