“Great ice cream but...”
Review of Velvet - CLOSED

Velvet
Reviewed 8 August 2012

The ice cream here is delicious and the staff was very friendly but...when we went there the place was in complete disarray. I even asked them if they were closing. Half of the ice cream on display was covered with boxes and trays and I wasn't even able to see inside half the case. The counters were also covered in crumbs and various other trash. But I really wanted to try their ice cream and was pleasantly surprised, must just have caught them at a bad time?

Reviewed 1 August 2012

Never thought i could find fudge that was smoother than Ryba's until I tried Velvet. Great prices....5 slices for $19.95 and smooth as velvet! The butterfinger choice tasted like the candy bar and my favorite, plain chocolate would make me go there again on my next visit.

1  Thank disneyfanMichigan
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I got chocolate ice cream here. It was flavorless and not at all creamy

Reviewed 16 July 2012

It was delicious! I see one opened up in Mackinaw City, too.

Reviewed 1 July 2012 via mobile

We stopped in to by some fudge and ended up vying lots of sweets! Everything was very good at a reasonable price