All reviews the carriage house restaurant tower suite continental breakfast no elevator main street first floor beautiful hotel outdoor seating starline ferry star line ferry visited mackinac island overlooking the water loved this hotel view of the lake lovely room spent nights wedding anniversary
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Wonderful hotel in excellent location. Staff is very friendly and helpful with booking dinners and arrange transportation when necessary. The property does a great job of balancing the old world feel of the island with modern amenities.

Room Tip: Tower suite was really nice.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

It was a great place to stay. The location was perfect and our room was wonderful. We had a balcony overlooking the lake. It could not have been nicer. Thank you!!! The food was excellent! We ate at the carriage house and we would go back just for that!!!

Room Tip: If I had to mention one thing it would be that the Bathroom could have been a little bigger.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The staff was very accommodating even though we changed plans. The food and service was above par. It's the only place to stay on the island. From the time we were met at the boat to transfer our luggage to the time we left, it was the best anniversary ever!

Room Tip: The tower suite has the best view
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Perfect summer hotel with beautiful, clean, comfortable facilities. Feels like stepping back in time. Rooms are decorated with beautiful soothing colors and fine quality linens. Wonderfully located on the water but in town. The restaurant is the best on the island.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I live in Harbor Springs and look forward to every summer and my time at the Iroquois. It is my treat to myself.. I have been a quest at the Iroquois many summer and look forward to many more visits. I feel so at home at the Iroquois.

Room Tip: Rooms are very very comfortable with every detail thought of. Love the way every room is decorated differently.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends