Chippewa Hotel Waterfront
Island House Hotel(Mackinac Island)
US$187
  • Pool
Lake View Hotel(Mackinac Island)
US$395
US$365
Mission Point(Mackinac Island)
US$200
US$319
The Inn at Stonecliffe(Mackinac Island)
US$249
  • Breakfast included
Harbour View Inn(Mackinac Island)
US$226
US$221
Murray Hotel(Mackinac Island)
US$266
US$243
  • Restaurant
Lilac Tree Suites & Spa(Mackinac Island)
US$299
  • Spa
Grand Hotel(Mackinac Island)
US$849
Official Hotel
1,144 results
All reviewspink ponyhot tubstreet sidemilk and cookiestop floorwatch the boatsliving areaturn down serviceoverlooking the watergreat place to stayfort mackinachoneymoon suitewonderful hotelcoffee makerbeautiful viewclip clopferry dock
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Recently I stayed at the Chippewa on Mackinaw Island, Michigan. The hotel had been renivated since my last stay and what a great job. The hotel was clean, well organized, and the staff was outstanding. I won't hesitate to go back, and look forward to the occaision.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2012

We loved the Chippewa! Great rooms, friendly staff, excellent location. We had three rooms and they all were exceptional. We arrived at 11:30 am, not expecting to check in that early, but one of the rooms was ready. They took our phone number and called when the other two were available. Great customer service! We would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2012

This was just a lucky find for us. We were at the Grand Hotel when there happened to be a silent auction going on near the garden shop. I asked if I could bid on items because I was interested in staying on the Island the next night, and there happened to be this one-night stay at the Chippewa Hotel. I didn't know anything about it, being new to the Island, but it said "waterfront suite", so I thought it sounded good. Well, I won, and we were delighted with our prize! It was a beautiful two-bedroom suite with a balcony right above the pool and looking out over the water. The furnishings were just gorgeous with lots of crown molding and beautiful wood trim, marble counters, etc. Just a lovely place! The location was excellent, the room was quiet, and the whole experience was as perfect as it gets. We are very grateful for this experience.

Room Tip: This was October, so we didn't use the pool. Also didn't use the fitness center.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Too much noise from the band.Couldn't get to sleep in my bedroom,so I slept on the couch. The rooms were clean and nice. The wirlpool also was very nice.But when I spend over $300 a night for a room I expect a quiet nights sleep.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2012

When making my reservation by telephone, Whitney was very helpful. Staff at front desk when I arrived was also helpful. We stayed in Room 402, the corner room on the top floor, with a balcony and 180 degree viewing area. Room was 50 x 10, attractively layed out and spotless. Very comfortable bed, great location for all that the island has to feature. Attached restaurant, the Pink Pony, has good food and entertainment on weekends. 100% satisfied, but be warned that the room is expensive compared to other rooms in the hotel. The following night, we were transferred to a first floor room...our room was already booked. It was like two different worlds..very disappointed. Spend the extra money and get a top floor room (4th floor). Make sure you use Arnold Ferry to get to island. It lets you off right next to the hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid first floor rooms facing the jacuzzi. You save money, but the noise, horseplay and drinking would turn me off. Of course, if you are a college kid, you might think differently.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple