I am a group leader for our Church and decided on the Lilac Tree for our trip to Mackinac Island. The hotel is centrally located in the middle of Main Street. Every one of the 39 suites are decorated differently. There were spotlessly clean and well taken care of. They are all beautiful and everyone was happy. The staff at the Lilac Tree was friendly and did everything possible to help you. I would definitely encourage anyone to stay at the Lilac Tree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown, centrally located to the ferry docks. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops and most Island activities. We are an all Suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites also have two 40" flatscreen tvs, wet bar with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop matresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Lilac Tree Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island