Spent two nights and celebrated New Years. Nice suite with excellent service. Strongly recommend.
Great time to visit the Island. Flew prop plane to and fro. Unbelievable view of the Straits with all the ice.
It was a little cold outside (-5) which made the Suites all the nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown, centrally located to the ferry docks. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops and most Island activities. We are an all suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites also have two 40" flat screen TVs, wet bar with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop mattresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Lilac Tree Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island