So we were in Mackinaw staying at the sister hotel, The Chippewa hotel. We saw the advertisement for spa services at the Lilac Spa. We booked 2 one hour appointments for massages for the following day. When we arrived to book the appointments and again for the massages, the reception room was not what we expected. When we arrived for our appointments though, we were taken in to the relaxation room and wow, what a great place. We were given lockers, robes and slippers. My girlfriend had Deb and I had Kelly. Both were very great at tailoring the massage to what we needed. After wards Kelly had a glass of water, with this awesome Tranquility drops. AMAZING! we are already planning on our return trip to Mackinac and the Lilac Spa. Maybe we will try Tatiana when we go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown Mackinac Island. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops, Island activities, and are centrally located to the ferry docks. We are an all-suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites have two 40" flat screen televisions, wet bar, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop mattresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Lilac Tree Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island