I stayed at the Lilac Tree hotel during Labor Day weekend and the hotel was fantastic. I stayed in a non-balcony room and also a balcony room. The balcony room is worth the money if they are available. Both rooms were very large. They are truly suites so there is a bedroom and a seperate living room. The balcony rooms overlook Main Street so it is fun to sit back and relax. The balcony door is very sturdy so it keeps the sounds out when it is closed. Both of these suites are very roomy. One of my rooms had a king bed and then the living room has a sofa sleeper. My other room had 2 queen beds and a sofa sleeper so a family could really enjoy the space. There are 3 sinks in the suite - double sinks in the bathrom area and a wetbar sink in the living room along with a microwave and small refrigerator. The suites are very clean and the staff is very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown, centrally located to the ferry docks. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops and most Island activities. We are an all Suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites also have two 40" flatscreen tvs, wet bar with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop matresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Lilac Tree Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island