We received an upgraded room at check-in. It was fantastic in the carriage house with a sitting room with refrig-microwave and king size bed. We used the hotel's bikes for the island tour. The breakfast was great with fruit, cereal, yogurt, coffee cakes, breads and drinks. Overall the hotel is situated in a great place-just a short walk to the downtown area. Our luggage was picked up and returned to the arnold transit ferry with no problems. Had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the best attractions on Mackinac Island, yet away from the bustling traffic of downtown. Our relaxing hotel complex offers a variety of rooms in four different buildings and complimentary breakfast. All rooms are non-smoking. Out of respect for all our guests, we ask that you leave your pets at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Harbour View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Hotel Mackinac Island
- Harbor View Hotel
- Harbor View Mackinac Island