Having read differing reviews on the rooms, I was a little skeptical. I was fortunate that I had a room in the Guest House that was more of a suite than a room. Some of those on the trip were complaining about their small rooms. It must be the luck of the draw. I found the staff outstanding and most interested in accommodating requests. The location of the Inn is perfect, although I doubt there is a bad location on the island. I highly recommend travel to Mackinac in the Falll. No crowds and beautiful colors. The only drawbacks of the Inn are that there are no coffeemakers in the rooms and the televisions are for the most part VERY old with poor reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the best attractions on Mackinac Island, yet away from the bustling traffic of downtown. Our relaxing hotel complex offers a variety of rooms in four different buildings and complimentary breakfast. All rooms are non-smoking. Out of respect for all our guests, we ask that you leave your pets at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harbour View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Hotel Mackinac Island
- Harbor View Hotel
- Harbor View Mackinac Island