I stayed here the last week they were open in October, for 5 days. They offered a great deal for a room online which allowed me to stay longer on the island. There are two buildings to this hotel which seem to offer the same great experience. The main building that looks like the plantation is where I stayed and where you check in, and to the side is a big blue building that is the bed and breakfast. The b&b might be 4 story's, filled with antiques and really pretty from what I could see. My 1st floor room was perfect for one person and offered an outdoor sitting area off of the room, which was great for morning coffee. The inviting front porch is so beautiful with feel as if you are on a southern plantation, but offers the great view of Lake Huron and the clip clop sound of horse and buggy on Main St.
Coffee and tea is served all day, and a continental breakfast each morning. They also offer a discount to their guests on bike rentals, which is a must when on the island.
Great price and very clean. I highly recommend to anyone no matter what their budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the best attractions on Mackinac Island, yet away from the bustling traffic of downtown. Our relaxing hotel complex offers a variety of rooms in four different buildings and complimentary breakfast. All rooms are non-smoking. Out of respect for all our guests, we ask that you leave your pets at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Harbour View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Hotel Mackinac Island
- Harbor View Hotel
- Harbor View Mackinac Island