This inn is a perfect place to stay on Mackinac Island. I have been here many times over the years and it is consistently clean, well-staffed, and the rooms are lovely. The breakfasts, included in the price of your stay, include more of a variety of fresh foods than you usually get at a hotel. The garden atrium is a nice place to look out on or sit for a break. The location of the inn is perfect, off the busy main street yet close to all the attractions, Mission Point, the Butterfly House and the histroic St. Anne's Church.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the best attractions on Mackinac Island, yet away from the bustling traffic of downtown. Our relaxing hotel complex offers a variety of rooms in four different buildings and complimentary breakfast. All rooms are non-smoking. Out of respect for all our guests, we ask that you leave your pets at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbour View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Hotel Mackinac Island
- Harbor View Hotel
- Harbor View Mackinac Island