My soon to be husband and I were looking for a destination wedding and thought about Florida - BUT since we live in a Michigan, I thought the best place to go would be Mackinaw Island - unique, beautiful, and a destination wedding that wasn't 20 hours away. So after researching several places on the island, we picked the Harbour View Inn. They have the ability to have a wedding outside as well as inside - it rained so we had our wedding with 60 guests in the living room. beautiful fireplace, maroon walls (unexpectedly matched the wedding party's dresses!) it was beautiful! They had the dinning room and patio set for the reception and we had enough room for everyone. The food was great with some wiggle room for the menu - everyone enjoyed it. We brought our own wedding cake but they graciously cut it up and served it w/o a hassle. The staff was amazing, the manager was so helpful. It was a great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the best attractions on Mackinac Island, yet away from the bustling traffic of downtown. Our relaxing hotel complex offers a variety of rooms in four different buildings and complimentary breakfast. All rooms are non-smoking. Out of respect for all our guests, we ask that you leave your pets at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Harbour View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Hotel Mackinac Island
- Harbor View Hotel
- Harbor View Mackinac Island