Stayed at The Harbour View for 2 nights July 2014. Wonderful stay; the hotel was in a great location (yes, with views of the harbour), the staff were friendly and welcoming and our room was clean and very comfortable. We stayed in an annex at the back of the main Inn, but we still had great views (3rd floor with an elevator) and our room was quiet and peaceful. We hired bikes from reception during our stay, the hire charge was very competitive and the bikes were in good condition. We ate breakfast at the Inn and the food was varied and plentiful; meals are served in the main lobby area. Can't think of anything negative to say about this hotel, would definitely recommend and we shall definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the best attractions on Mackinac Island, yet away from the bustling traffic of downtown. Our relaxing hotel complex offers a variety of rooms in four different buildings and complimentary breakfast. All rooms are non-smoking. Out of respect for all our guests, we ask that you leave your pets at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbour View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Hotel Mackinac Island
- Harbor View Hotel
- Harbor View Mackinac Island