Great hotel - I stayed in the B&B next door. Really good value, considering the island is soooo expensive. Great big bed, lovely bathroom with a side view out on to the Marina - so that you can hear the ferries coming in and out.
I sadly had to do a morning's work in the very nice lounge. Free wireless access - what more could a business traveller want?
The reason I felt compelled to write a review... I misplaced my Skype headset either in the room or the lounge. I mentioned it when I checked out. I've been home two weeks now and the headset arrived this morning - most unexpectedly. WHAT GREAT SERVICE!!
Thank you - a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the best attractions on Mackinac Island, yet away from the bustling traffic of downtown. Our relaxing hotel complex offers a variety of rooms in four different buildings and complimentary breakfast. All rooms are non-smoking. Out of respect for all our guests, we ask that you leave your pets at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Harbour View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Hotel Mackinac Island
- Harbor View Hotel
- Harbor View Mackinac Island