We traveled to Mackinac Island for our honeymoon Labor Day week. We stayed at the Harbor View and had a wonderful experience. The hotel was reasonably priced (booked on-line for $135 per night). We were greeted at the dock and our luggage was taken to the hotel by bicycle. It was a short walk for us to the hotel. The hotel staff were very courteous and helpful to us, the hotel was clean and well maintained. Our room was quite large with a 19 in. TV., and a ceiling fan. The room was quite warm during the day, due to the warm weather, and we wish there would have been air conditioning or a window fan. Overall, we enjoyed our stay there and would consider the Harbor View again. Plus, the view from the porch is FANTASTIC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the best attractions on Mackinac Island, yet away from the bustling traffic of downtown. Our relaxing hotel complex offers a variety of rooms in four different buildings and complimentary breakfast. All rooms are non-smoking. Out of respect for all our guests, we ask that you leave your pets at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Harbour View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Hotel Mackinac Island
- Harbor View Hotel
- Harbor View Mackinac Island