“Incredible!”
Review of Murdick's Fudge

Murdick's Fudge
Ranked #2 of 14 Shopping in Mackinac Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Murdick's Mackinac Island handcrafted Fudge and peanut brittle is made daily with only the finest of Michigan ingredients from our original 1887 recipe.
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Best fudge I've ever had. I tried the chocolate walnut and chocolate mint, and my husband got the German chocolate. It was literally the best fudge. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Service was good and friendly. Fudge is very good. Had many to choose from. We enjoyed it. Although I never realy had a bad fudge....................

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Yum! I know there are others to choose from by why would you when you can get the original and the best? Murdick's also has the best taffy because you know you need it to go with the 5 pieces of fudge you are going to buy!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is the original fudge and the smoothest and creamiest you'll ever experience. It started in 1887 and has continued on since. Today there are several location, but this location is the original, and you won't want to miss it when you're on the island. Just watching the fudge being made is an experience in itself.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

As the season was ending and Murdick's offered free shipping via an e-mail I received, I ordered three pieces of the fudge and two boxes of peanut brittle. I took them to school to share with the staff, and everything was a big hit. I tried to stay away, but everything I sampled was outstanding!