“Great Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kenosha, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

We were in the area for the 4th of July and got lucky enough to go out fishing! I had never been charter fishing before. The crew was wonderful and knew what they were doing. We caught 8 fish in two hours. I cannot wait to do this again. Thanks again for the wonderful trip! It was an experience I will never forget!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Christy G

Eureka, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceptional service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

My family has fished with Running Deep over the past few years around Labor Day. They treat us like a part of their family. The boat is extremely clean and perfectly setup for Lake Huron salmon and lake trout fishing. We've had nothing but wonderful trips with Running Deep. Would recommend them to anyone looking for an exceptional trip and wanting to catch BIG fish.

1 Thank MatthewFakes
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love theses guys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

My first trip with them was with my teenage daughter and another group. We are up in Mackinac a few times a year and been looking for years for a boat which puts groups together and they started this so I fave them a try. They surpassed my expectations. I have also done 2 trips as a solo added to a group which were also really good trips. With good trips with these guys and will be calling them to get at least one trip anytime i'm in the area!!! Trips were in July and September 2013.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bruce S
Howell, Michigan
“GREAT TRIP............”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Booked a fishing trip with a high school friend of mine that had never caught a BIG FISH!!!!! Boy did we pick the right guys. There was three of us that went out with Running Deep Fishing Charters. They where very knowledgeable of how and where to catch fish and I mean a lot and big fish. We had A GREAT trip and would book them again.

Visited August 2013
Medina, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Too many crew on board to enjoy yourself”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

We scheduled our trip to Mackinac Michigan to do some fishing with my father and a few friends. We booked the 36 foot Tiara because 5 of us were going and we wanted a little more room. We could have spent less and had a smaller boat. On our arrival there were 3 crew members and a captain, With one big crew member taking up as much space as 2. I can see 2 maybe three people on the boat to run the rods and boat, but come on already 4 people for a 36 footer. plus our group of 5. We literally had to sit like sardines and there still was not enough room. Paid 600 bucks for a cramped uncomfortable environment. fishing was lousy and the boat owner told the captain not to go to a certain area because it was 9 miles away and would cost so much on gas. I would have paid extra for fuel to actually catch fish. Young group of guys that seemed new to the charter game. would NOT recommend this charter to ANYONE.

Visited September 2013
17 Thank Mike P
Keith B, Owner at Running Deep Fishing Charters, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Our goal is always to provide GREAT customer service. Having multiple staff members on board typically results in a higher level of customer service. However, in this case it seems it was a detriment. Our sincere apologies to this group. When we asked this group if they were satisfied, they responded that they were happy. Unfortunately, we are only able to make things better when we are aware there is a problem.We will be reaching out to this group soon to correct the situation.