“Healthy can be found!”

21 Speed Grill & Greens
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I'm a very healthy eater and it was so nice to find a place that had good healthy food on the menu. I just wish I could have found a 21 Speed Grill on the mainland. Thanks for making my trip more enjoyable!

It's a very clean place too!

1  Thank MichiganGuy2013

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Got free breakfast as part of our stay at the Bicycle Street Inn and Suites. Wouldn't go back. Food was awful, staff were rude, unclean food practices. Won't go back even if it is free with stay.

2  Thank Love2Travel100
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Staff was friendly and the food was good. A bit on the pricey side with soup being almost $5-6 and a Turkey Burger being close to $10-11. Great part was sitting right on main to watch the traffic go by.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

My wife is on a low fat diet, 21 Speed offered good, healthy options but still priced comparably to other places on the island.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stopped in for a quick dinner, and this place was new to the island so immediately it was the first thing we wanted to try. We both had the salmon wraps (pricey, decent tasting, too many onions!) and we struggled with the order.

For one thing, you have no idea what you're ordering and we asked the girl at the front who had to keep saying 'hold on' while she found out what was in each meal we had a question on. When I asked what was on the slider's her reply was 'whatever you want' and then that was it. I had no idea if you got two, or four, cheese, no cheese, and then I finally ordered. We ran the credit card, and then when we got through the line to get napkins and drinks, we realized that drinks were not included...and we had no idea they had 'extras' like cookies, etc.

We had to go back to the counter and ask for drinks, and the girl replied 'oh yeah, forgot to ask you if you wanted anything to drink because the meals don't come with drinks'. Perhaps the girl was new? Tired? Wore out? It was not a great experience, or first impression of this new company...but this company also owns Sanders, and we had a very similar experience there.

2  Thank mascaroc