“Charming and convenient”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mackinac Island
Main Street Inn and Suites
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Mackinac Island
Naples, Florida
“Charming and convenient”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We couldn't have been more pleased with this charming inn right in the middle of this central attraction spot. Right across from Sheplar's Ferry, it was so easy to pop in to drop off packages, get an extra jacket, take a short rest, etc, during our 3 day stay. The rooms were spotless, the staff welcoming and considerate, and the decor charming. Our room was in the back and very quiet. A balcony might be nice for a later trip, but it was chilly in mid June and we wouldn't have used it this time. We will stay there again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank flasuz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Valparaiso, Indiana
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We booked 2 rooms for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary. They made the room perfect, the champagne and chocolate was waiting, and they were so nice and covert about it. The maid even wrote them a handwritten blessing when she set it up. Everyone on staff was extremely polite, nice and so helpful! They arranged our taxi to dinner for the special event and put a lovely decoration in the elevator for all to see. Our beds were turned down every night with another sample of fudge waiting. I doubt we will ever consider staying anywhere else on the Island!!! Thank you, Main Street Inn, for making our first trip such a special and memorable experience!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Deanna B
Michigan
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Love Main Street Inn. Just such a nice place to be. Daughter and I and 14 month old grandson stayed in a regular room this time. The staff is the greatest! Can't wait to go back in October and stay in the two bedroom suite with girlfriends!

Stayed June 2014
Nebraska
Reviewed 10 June 2014

What a great memory. We traveled to Mackinac Island with 2 of our granddaughters who had never been to the island. I am so glad we chose Mainstreet Inn. What a delightful experience. One of our rooms was upgraded to a suite which was awesome. Beautiful furnishings, comfortable beds, quaint little balcony. Meagan at the front desk was extremely accommodating and we received coupons for fudge and dinner. I wish we could have stayed longer. Would definitely return. Also, very close enough to walk from the Ferry dock.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank rmbuck
Belle Chasse, Louisiana
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This place is wonderful. Upon early arrival I was greeted by very friendly staff that had my room all ready for me and gave me coupons for Joann's fudge shop which is very delicious by the way and a coupon for other merchants as well. I went to my room and entered the most romantic bedroom I've ever seen. I loved my room and couldn't have been happier. The bed was very comfortable. Also had a large tv, cold ac, heater in the bathroom and an alarm clock that is an iPhone Dock with USB port which worked great since I forgot my phone charger. At night they turn down your bed and give you fudge for a night time treat. Upon checkout we received another coupon for free 1/2 pound of fudge which I used and since we weren't finished exploring the island after checkout they even held our bags at the front desk for free. I will definitely be staying here again upon my next visit. I LOVE room 304.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Sweetnsouthern84
Gladstone, Missouri
Reviewed 5 June 2014

You will love everything about this beautiful hotel! We were warmly greeted by the front desk staff every time we came into the lobby. Una kept our room in pristine condition throughout our four night visit. Our suite was roomy and the decor very pleasing. After a day of walking and biking around the Island, our sore legs welcomed the warmth and bubbles of the jacuzzi tub. Wonderfully comfy bed. So nice to come back to the room after dinner to find our bed turned down and a healthy sampling of Joann's fudge on the night stand. Yum! We hope to stay again on our next trip to Mackinac Island!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank MimiB96
Wisconsin
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I had the pleasure of staying in the Jacuzzi suite 310 on May 14. I have stayed at Main St Inn and Suites several times and I am always impressed. Everyone from Julie on phones to Megan at the front desk, including housekeeping goes out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. The rooms are large and clean, the view from the front is awesome and the free fudge is immensely enjoyed. I'll be back.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front have a view of Main Street, the ferry docks and lake.