“Wonderful experience with Jordan at the Lilac Tree Spa!”
Review of Lilac Tree Spa

Lilac Tree Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lilac Tree Spa is located in the heart of downtown Mackinac Island, Michigan. Massage, tanning, facials, manicures/pedicures and body treatments are all available as are a wide range of exquisite spa retail products. Please enquire about our current Corporate and Wedding Packages. Reserve an appointment with serenity today.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

I had a massage with hot stones (well worth the add on!) on a rainy day in May. Jordan was an outstanding massage therapist in every way. I especially loved her confidant yet gentle manner. What a great way to spend time that was not conducive to being outside - thank you, Jordan!

Reviewed 30 October 2012

I've been there 3 years in a row, and make it my yearly tradition after the Great Turtle race. They usually serve a liquid base hot tea while you are waiting in the Serenity room. You are offered a comfy robe, while filling our your paperwork on the services you want. The massage therapists I've had have been the best and offer a great deep tissue and relaxing therapeutic experience. Don't let them fool you... these girls have hidden strength that offer the best in deep muscle relief for aching shoulders and feet.
The environment is clean and smells of chamomile with a soft bubbling brook of water trickling within the sounds of relaxing spa music. The staff is friendly and they offer a variety of enhancements with each of their services.
Not a complaint on the business or staff, but they do add automatically the tip to the total, and there was some confusion and discrepancy of the wording on the one the extra services offered and the cost. The woman at the front desk, was apologetic and was unaware, but accommodated us so there was no problem.
This is still my favorite spa on the island and I will definitely continue to visit on my yearly visit.

1  Thank gbortner
Reviewed 9 October 2012

My husband and I had a couples massage at Lilac Tree Spa, it was a wonderful experience. The staff were warm and friendly and the massage therapists did a fantastic job. Highly recommend it!

1  Thank FamTrav08
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We had a very nice couple's massage here- we got 10% off coupons from the Lilac Tree Inn and also the Chippewa Hotel, where we stayed. Tatiana and Chelsea did a wonderful job and it felt very luxurious.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

Book here for certain! The service is amazing, the spa is beautiful, and you will feel soooo relaxed after coming here. Booked a couples deep tissue massage and not only was it wonderful, but the BEST spa treatment we've EVER had. A MUST visit.