“Fish Tacos A Must”

Pink Pony
Price range: US$8 - US$49
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The famous Pink Pony is the Island's foremost entertainment establishment, offering many mouthwatering dining options, a full complement of refreshing beverages and extraordinary live entertainment. Michigan's Most Iconic Bar!
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I had the pleasure of dining at The Pink Pony on July 13th. I was very appreciative of the Service staff and the knowledge they had of their menu. I started with the Pink Pony punch (an adult beverage) which was deliciously refreshing. For my entree I chose the Fish Tacos. It was a generous portion and the fish was a mild white fish with a wonderful coleslaw on top. They use a chipolte and avocado aioli which I requested on the side, not being sure of the spice. It was very good although still a bit spicy for me the server was kind enough to bring me some mayonnaise which I added to the aioli caring for the spiciness. All in all the experience was a dream and I can't wait to go back and eat there again. Next time however I will request seating on the patio overlooking the water. If you go enjoy!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,145)

Reviewed 21 July 2014

A delightful place to eat. Karen was a great waitress and whitefish sandwich was terrific. The tomato soup wasn't bad either. One of restaurants you should tr for sure.

1  Thank floridaPastor
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Loved this restaurant! Great selection of food (should try the coconut prawns with pina colada rice) at a reasonable price. The staff were welcoming, informative and friendly, especially our waitress Hannah who was brilliant. Try for a seat on the terrace, the views and atmosphere are fantastic!

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We were told a 20 minute wait for a table that turned out to be 55 minutes. Not good for a diabetic that has to give insulin prior to eating. Then we waited, well we are still waiting after 50 minutes for our food. Not happy as we are only here for the day and haven't seen much of the island yet other then this restaraunt.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Pink Pony offers a good variety of food and decent drinks. Nothing out of the ordinary here, but we were there for lunch. I'm told it is a great place at night.