“Not good at all”

Dining options: Buffet
Nebraska
“Not good at all”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed in Mackinaw City on Sept 22 we decided to eat at Anna boy was that a mistake my husband and sister had fish fingers could not see the fish over the huge amount of fries and when you got to the bottom there was hardly any fish overpriced for what little fish you get. I had a hamburger and ice tea the tea was hot with no ice had to ask for it my sister asked for lemon and did not get it after asking for it a second time. Very overpriced annoy it at all costs

Ridgeland
“Walked out!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Just bad. The over priced buffet looked awful. Ribs floating in grease, barbecue looked black (burned), fish looked equally bad. We opted to order sandwiches off the menu. After waiting over 45 minutes for just a hamburger, we walked out. Best to stay away.

1 Thank BulldawgSwailes
Warren, Michigan
“Many things were just not right!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

When we walked in the place was empty, 1/2 hour before close. Should have been a red flag...The wait staffed ARGUED as to who was going to stay and finish the shift. Our waitress was friendly enough...While we were waiting for our food and then eating, she proceeded to talk on her cell phone and tell a story about being fired recently from a nearby establishment. She also stood in the doorway to the kitchen and SPRAYED HAIR SPRAY IN HER HAIR! Food was just ok, simple sandwiches...Will not go back...too many negatives

Raymore, Missouri
“Avoid Anna's Restaurant”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Poor service and terrible food. My husband's fish looked disgusting and my chicken was burnt. No one was in the restaurant so that should have warned us that this was bad.

Holland, Michigan
“Look ať Reviews Before Going”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Tried to order take out. The lady on the phone spoke broken english but, I got past that. Ordered meatloaf. Tried to order pie but the lady said "no pie". I asked for a different type of pie and the lady again said "no pie" and hung up. I went to pick up our dinner. I told a waitress that I was there to pick up a take out order and she said "oh, your the guy". The lady that took the order came out and informed me that they were out of meatloaf too. She then suggested that I go to the Dixie Saloon if I wanted meatloaf. No food, no apology, nothing. Went to the Dixie Saloon and they were fantastic. Don't even consider this restaurant because it will be a waste of time.

Visited September 2013