I just recently stayed at the Bridge Vista with my family. The staff and front desk were very friendly and helpful I getting me to my room. After a day on the island and walking around Mackinaw city, we decided to go to the hotels water park. It was great for the kids and they even have a lifeguard on duty for the slides for our kids protection. It was a great place to stay, we loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Michigan's premier hotel and convention center, with Mackinaw City's largest indoor water park. Enjoy the incredible views right from your own private balcony or relax on our sugar sand beaches. With 98 rooms and suites we are sure to have the accommodations that you are looking for. Our hot breakfast buffet is served complimentary each morning right in our own bridge view restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Bridge Vista Beach Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel Mackinaw City
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel And Convention Center