Not bad for the money but could be cleaner. There were a few things that bothered us about this hotel. Number one safety! Doors opened all hours of the day so anyone can just walk in and up to the room areas. The pool area is nice but small and over chlorinated! The lifeguard If you can find him/her is on the cell phone not even watching at all! The little beach outside is nice to sit out. The free breakfast is good but needs to be changed up a little. Great location! The gnats or flies are terrible here in June! There were many fly carcasses lying around the hotel this could have been managed better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Michigan's premier hotel and convention center, with Mackinaw City's largest indoor water park. Enjoy the incredible views right from your own private balcony or relax on our sugar sand beaches. With 98 rooms and suites we are sure to have the accommodations that you are looking for. Our hot breakfast buffet is served complimentary each morning right in our own bridge view restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bridge Vista Beach Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel And Convention Center
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel Mackinaw City