Rainbow Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Comfort Inn Lakeside(Mackinaw City)
Econo Lodge(Mackinaw City)
Capri Motel(Mackinaw City)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewswithin walking distanceoutdoor hot tubrooms are smallcable tvrefrigerator and microwavemom and popa great place to stayroom was cleangreat roomwe've stayedmackinac islandper nightone night stayupon checkoff seasonferriestubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Loved this cute, well kept motel. We stayed in the King Deluxe which is actually a separate little "bungalow". The decor is dated, but the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The grounds and landscaping were immaculate. The price was half that of the chain hotels across the street. The staff could not have been more helpful or pleasant. The location was great as you could easily walk to ferries and all the shops in the city. We would definitely stay at this motel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dsmith6541
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Spencer had been going on and on about his last stay at the Rainbow Motel, so I decided to give it a try. Skeptical, as it has 'Motel' in the name, I was pleasantly surprised how nice this little place is. So nice, I thought twice about giving it a review on TA as to not tip off others and then have difficulty getting a room next time we were in town. The moment we arrived, it was great! Check-in - fast and easy (with a package of local business deals provided), parking spot next to our room, clean (really clean) and comfortable room with microwave, fridge, nice TV, and extra towels....all for $55 a night. It was no surprise that they didn't have any vacancies that weekend while the other larger hotels did. Stay in one of the bigger hotels if you must, but I will be staying at the Rainbow Motel from now on.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank spencersbride
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Nice Staff, Great Location, For the money it was a great value. The kids loved the pool and the hot tub. The room was very acceptable for the price range, clean and comfortable. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank BLM2000
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I absolutely love this motel, it is one of the nicest places I have ever stayed, clean comfortable affordable and the owners and staff are pleasant and wonderful. I have stayed in both their normal rooms as well as the deluxe and jacuzzi room and I would not trade it for anything. Everything was clean, if you had a problem they are quick to help and offer advice, always good for quick information drops and even provide you with a book of coupons when you check in.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank DamianaDrake
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I cannot say enough about the Rainbow Motel. A clean comfortable hotel in the middle of everything. A wonderful pool with two hot tubs. And I love that I can park right in front of my room. The best part is the prices cannot be beat. Highly recommended!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank singingscotty20... .