We've stayed here many times over the years. We always liked staying in a room facing the bridge. The room was clean but it's time for new mattresses. I wouldn't be surprised if these were the same ones we slept on 30 years ago. No kidding, they were worn out. Our TV and wifi went out too. Another complaint has nothing to do with management. We wanted to sit outside in the evening and see the bridge all lit up. It's so beautiful and awesome. That didn't happen because of smokers. I know they paid to stay there too, but it sure ruined our evenings. We couldn't even have our window open. Sadly,we decided this would be our last stay at Parkside. We're going to find better beds, and hopefully a smoke free place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deluxe Bridgeview Inn nestled in Mackinaw's most beautiful location, overlooking the Mackinac Bridge, Lighthouse,Lighthouse Museum, Iron Workers Memorial & Lakeshore Park w/1000ft beach access. Walk to: Fort, Lighthouse, Mackinaw Crossing,restaurants, ferry docks, & free concert & Laser shows. Free hot breakfast served in our Bridge View Room, discount coupons available for Ferry Boats, Attractions, Restaurants & Shops. HDTVs, Largest indoor pool (9ftdeep), spa, guest laundry, fitness & game room. Large family rooms, high speed internet avail. Smoke free property & No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parkside Inn - Bridgeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkside Hotel Mackinaw City
- Parkside Hotel Bridgeside