“Hidden Gem with BIG FUN!”
Review of Triptonic 5-D Movie Ride - CLOSED

Triptonic 5-D Movie Ride
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Fun for the whole family. Embark on a 5 minute crazy cruise! See in 3-D and feel room effects as our special motion seats thrust you right into the action, all in 5-D! Take the plunge down the mother of all water slides and float out to sea in Red Beard's Rapids! Or get whacked as you crash through corn fields and mud bogs in Road Hoggers!
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Our family visited Mackinaw City and Island this summer as we do each year. This trip, we stumbled across an unsuspecting store front that was full of amazing fun! We happened upon Trip Tonic while walking through the shopping areas and "movie ride" caught our attention. We went inside to see what this was all about. Our family experienced both attractions twice! This attraction brings "virtual reality" to a new level with a few surprises that we weren't expecting. For one of the experiences I would equate it to being inside of of a looney tunes episode. Take a break from the typical Mackinaw routine and give yourself a fun thrill experience during your visit.

9  Thank if-the-shu-fits

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I don't know who had more fun doing this than my five year old grand-daughter or me!!! I'm surprised they could not hear us laughing all over the city. The pigs are just perfect for kids of all ages. My eight year old Grand-daughter and my sister went in to see the skeleton show and came out raving. It is 5 minutes of amazing fun and so worth the money. You've got to go!!!!

8  Thank Anne S
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is located in Mackinaw Crossings kind of in the middle, only $7.00 and you get to pick which one you want to see, no waiting and glad we did not pass this up .Really felt real to me.

9  Thank willop64
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Glad we stopped in for movie. It was so much fun we watched both movies! Everyone was laughing and enjoyed themselves!! It was a neat experience!

2  Thank sleepysteff