“Great fudge/great prices”
Review of Murdick's Fudge

Murdick's Fudge
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Mackinaw City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Murdick's has some of the best fudge around and has super deals like buy 3 slices, get 2 free. That comes out to about $5/slice which is fantastic. If you don't go the island for fudge, then come here! Friendly and fast service!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

The best fudge ever! With 6 adults, we bought a variety and was not disappointed with any of it. Deliciousness!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Best place to get fudge in Mackinaw, introduced to it by my boyfriend, now it will be my tradition as well

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Bought a few slabs of fudge to bring back to our kids and grandkids. My favorite this year is definitely the double chocolate salted caramel!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We purchased fudge here, but I am not a big fan of any of the fudge we tried. It has a pound of sugar in a pound of fudge! I can make my own very easy and it is not as sweet. I have to say they have alot of different flavors and the service and the fudge shovelers were very nice when I ask questions.