“Delicious ”

Price range: US$3 - US$56
Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: A family-friendly and VERY CLEAN restaurant, completely remodeled inside and out, features the best hand-tossed pizza, with doughs and sauces made in-house daily. Many other choices, including Ribs, Entree Salads, Great Unique Sandwiches, Pastas, Burgers, even Pasties ... and a glamorous full Bar featuring local wines and Michigan micro-brews. Family owned, with Owners on-site to assure your complete satisfaction. Always the top-rated restaurant in the area per TripAdvisor!! - #1 for 2010,2011,2012,and so far in 2013! Thank you patrons.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I dined in, its your typical pizza joint, we shared a thin crust pizza, it was delicious!! Service is good and it came quick!! Give it a try it won’t disappoint!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered pizza for lunch with the family. Pizza was great and service was friendly and quick. Prices were very reasonable

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pizza was very good with a good amount of toppings. The spaghetti and meatballs was a bit expensive but did taste good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

0 stars
Okay, so we order delivery from Pizza Palace and was told it would take 30 minutes or so until delivery. After waiting 45 I called back and was told our order was done and leaving now. After waiting another 30 minutes we were told that the food had left and should be delivered. In total we waited an hour and a half for our food. When it was finally delivered it was cold and soggy from sitting in a warm bag. I refused to pay for cold food that was an hour late.

To 4 stars...
I called and asked to talk to a manager. I talked to Melissa who was very pleasant and apologetic. After explaining the entire event, the manager offered whatever we wanted from the menu for free or lunch on them, or a gift card for the next time we come. After getting off the phone the food was delivered (by the manager herself) in 15 minutes. And the food was great! I can’t give it 5 stars because of the hassle we went through, but I understand that accidents happen and I will be giving them a 2nd chance when we go back in the years to come.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been coming to the Pizza Palace for years, whenever we’re in Mackinaw City. I’d highly recommend their pizza. Today’s visit was exceptional. Michelle waited on us, and everything was perfect. Good food, good service.....we’ll be back real soon.