Americas Best Value Inn Mackinaw City
Comfort Inn Lakeside(Mackinaw City)
US$84
US$82
Baymont Inn & Suites Mackinaw City(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$101
Thunderbird Inn(Mackinaw City)
US$69
US$66
US$84
Mackinaw Beach and Bay - Inn & Suites(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Dockside Waterfront Inn(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$86
Travelocity
Lamplighter Motel(Mackinaw City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslarge poolcomfortable staybreakfast room isa wonderful stayroom was clean and comfortablebagelszackzacharyjacuzziwalmarthousekeepermi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 January 2014

the room was clean and nice. the staff was very friendly and helpfull. the breakfast was great.. i will def stay again thanx. the pool room was clean and nice. we stayed two days and really enjoyed ourselves.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Zachary C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Mackinaw City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Thank you Debra for the review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay when you were last here and we look forward to seeing you again. If there's anything we can just let us know. I'm so glad that we could WOW you.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

The room we stayed in was nice and big with a large tub. It was clean and the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. It is close to the local attractions. We will definately be staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CBelle22
Zachary C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Mackinaw City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thanks for the great review and I'm glad we were able to wow you. Its always been our goal to provide great service and clean rooms at an affordable price. I hope that you'll choose us again on your next trip either to or through Mackinaw City. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

For the price of the room and the location it was worth every penny. The hospitality was a great and they were very courteous in making sure we had towels blankets, and anything else we needed. I definitely recommend it for anyone who is in the mackinaw city area looking for a nice hotel at a bargain price.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you'll choose us again in the future. If there is anything that we can do for you please feel free to contact me directly at my hotel at 231-436-5544.
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

What an experience. I stayed here a few days ago and I wish I would have avoided Mackinaw City entirely. Front desk was incompetent. I believe he claimed to be the manager. Room was dark, dirty, dusty, dingy..need I say more. TV remote didn't work. Asked for new batteries. Never got them. In 2 days!! Pool/hot tub room smelled awful. Hot tub jets busted. Breakfast room was dirty. Floor. Tables. Countertops. For as many people as I saw running around this place you would think they could get some things done/clean. Please do yourselves a favor and keep going when you see this place.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Ironman2002
Zachary C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Mackinaw City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

I apologize that your experience with us was less than what you expected. I do apologize that you didn't get new batteries. I was unaware that you had asked for them. As to your room being dark, dingy, and dusty it was never brought to my attention and I would have been more then willing to correct the situation had I or my front desk been informed. I would definitely like to discuss the situation further with you if you could contact me directly.

231-436-5544

Reviewed 1 October 2013

A very nice hotel for the price. We were there for our anniversary and was surprised to find a bottle of champagne and glasses waiting for us when we came back in the evening. Made the weekend very personal and special for us. Easy on and off the expressway makes this a great choice for traveling.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan K
Zachary C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Mackinaw City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Thanks Susan for the awesome review. I'm so glad that we could make you and your husbands anniversary special. Hopefully we'll see you next year and for many years to come. If there is every anything we can do for you please contact us. Hope to see you soon.