We just completed a nice, one-night stay at the Thunderbird Inn. The location is great, not far from downtown and easy to find. The staff were so friendly and helpful, and apparently keep the place in great shape. Our room was just fine, with a large dressing area and bathroom, and the jacuzzi worked well to take the kinks out after a long day's drive. The pool and breakfast area are good-sized and spotless, with a nice layout for continental breakfast. We'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful and historic Mackinaw City, the Thunderbird Inn is the premier choice in accommodations. Situated less than 1 mile from the downtown area, the Thunderbird Inn boasts a quite location still within walking distance to area shops, restaurants and attractions. Offering all the amenities you have grown to love, our property offers free Wi-Fi, a complimentary breakfast, indoor seasonal pool (May 15th - Oct 15th), coffee maker, iron and ironing board, and so much more! We are a AAA approved, pet friendly (specific rooms, subject to availability) property offering the very best customer service Northern Michigan has to offer. Take advantage of our packages and discount tickets to local attractions and ferry lines to Mackinac Island. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Mackinaw Area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mackinaw City
- Mackinaw City Best Western
- Best Western Thunderbird Hotel