“The service outshines the food. ” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #51 of 114 Restaurants in Madison Heights
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Hernando, Mississippi
“The service outshines the food. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Decided to try this for dinner one night and was shocked at the variety of food on the menu. I decided to get a ribeye which also came with a soup, a salad, a vegetable, a potato, and also a dessert. However the food did lack flavor, the service made up for it. Our waitress Laura was very nice and checked on us regularly. If your on a budget, this is the place to go. Two full ribeye dinners for 22.00$

warren
“12 Year customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

My family and I have been going to Sero's for 12 years for birthday's, anniversaries. the food is great, the place is clean & the owner & the staff are always smiling, friendly. Reasonabled priced too. The service is fast. I recomend Sero's to all my family & friends. Love the place!!!

• Visited February 2013
Flint, mi
“Not as good as I remembered”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

Sero's used to be my "go to" place in this area. The last time I visited, the food was not fresh. The prices are still good. If I'm in the area again I might give them another chance.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
hazel aprk
“Who would complain, I do”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2012

I was there dec 24th and had breakfast with some of my family, The food was good and this time they got my order correct. When we left I paid the check with my credit card and added a tip. T oday I reviewed my statement and found I was charged more then the bill and tip. When I called them I was told to bring the reciept in and I would be reimbersed. I don't know about anyone else but I don't have the time to correct their mistake. This should not have happened, so I will take the loss it is only a dollar. Think about it if they add 1.00 to only half of the bills that where paid by credit card they had a very nice xmas. Most people would not be bothered to complain about a dollar, but think about it. I am very tempted to to notify the credit card people and have them do a charge back on the place which is at least $35. Then the people in charge would want to know what was going on!

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
TROY
“EXCELLENT - 18 YEAR CUSTOMER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

I started going here 18 yrs ago when I was pregnant with my oldest son. When we first went there the place was packed with a line and we saw many senior citizens. I figured the food would be decent and reasonably priced - well the food exceeded my expectations - its quite good and yes, it is a very good value.

Most recently we go there for there wonderful breakfast. Its always hot, cooked to perfection, the price can't be beat anywhere in the area, and the service is always very good. I have recommended Sero's to many friends and neighbors.. so yes, its wonderful!!

• Visited October 2012